Membership in the League of Women Voters, the most respected and effective grassroots organization in the country, is open to men and women of all ages. Our members make a visible difference by serving as community leaders using their experience to create positive, lasting change in our communities.
Members who joined before July 1, 2023, are asked to renew before Dec. 31, 2023, as this is when your current membership expires.
September is the beginning of our 2023-2024 fiscal year and we need your support to continue the exciting strides the League of Women Voters of Greater Omaha made in 2022-2023. In this past year, LWVGO:
- Registered hundreds of voters at local events such as Omaha Pride, MAHA!, and more!
- Registered seniors at OPS high schools, leading to a partnership with OPS to offer registration through classes in the fall and spring each year to ensure all OPS high school seniors have the opportunity to register to vote;
- Produced candidate forums and a variety of issue forums on our Go Vote Omaha TV/YouTube and in person at the 2023 Congressional Debate Luncheon; we had a very busy schedule for the general election;
- Provided the opportunity for community engagement at our collaborative networks “Courageous Conversations” forums at UNO
- Added exciting new opportunities to engage members with new programs like Books After Dark, Great Decisions Book Club, Policy Club, and more!
- And of course produced our Voters’ Guide for the primary and general election, in print and online at VOTE411.org, to provide nonpartisan information to voters.
But we can’t do any of this great work without your support from you. Your membership dues form the financial foundation for us to continue to do this vital work in our community. In addition to renewing your membership, we hope you will consider making an additional gift to LWVGO — perhaps a monthly donation — to help build our capacity to register voters, engage the community, and expand our advocacy and informational activities as we prepare for the 2024 election.
You can use the enclosed form to mail in a check or can use our easy online renewal process to continue your membership and support our mission. Any memberships not renewed by Dec. 31 will be canceled. You do not have to renew if you joined after July 1st, 2023.
Please renew as soon as possible so we can continue our work of Empowering Voters and Defending Democracy. We are counting on you!
PS—Because we are a 501(c)(3) organization, all membership dues and monetary gifts can be considered tax-deductible donations.
Mail Your 2024 Membership Renewal Form – You Can Pay by Check & Mail It In!
You can alternatively download the paper membership form and mail it back to us, along with a check for either $90 for household renewals, $60 for an individual renewal, or $45 for a new member, to:
League of Women Voters of Greater Omaha
1905 Harney St., Suite 401J
Omaha, NE 68102
Online Membership Payment Includes PayPal Processing Fee
- First-time members can select First Time Member Dues and will be charged $47.14 ($45 plus $2.14 PayPal processing fee).
- Existing members should select Individual Renewal Membership Dues and will be charged $62.68 ($60 plus $2.68 PayPal processing fee). Individual Renewal Membership Dues
- Those wanting to join or renew as two or more members in a household should select Household/Family Membership Dues and will be charged $93.76 ($90 plus $3.76 PayPal processing fee).
- Student members are free. If you would like to request a scholarship please indicate it on this form.