JOIN THE LEAGUE OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Membership in the League of Women Voters, the most respected and effective grassroots organization in the country, is open to women and men of all ages. Our members make a visible difference by serving as community leaders using their experience to create positive, lasting change in our communities.
Join or renew your membership
Online Membership Payment Includes Payment Processing Fee
- First-time members can select First Time Member Dues.
- Current members should select Individual Renewal Membership Dues.
- Those wanting to join or renew as two or more members in a household should select Household/Family Membership Dues.
- Student members are free. If you would like to request a scholarship please indicate it on this form.
You can alternatively download the paper membership form and mail it back to us, along with a check for
- $60 – Individual Renewal
- $45 – New Member
- $90 – Household/Family
League of Women Voters of Greater Omaha
1905 Harney St., Suite 401J
Omaha, NE 68102
Why should I join?
Through participation in League projects, you will:
- contribute valuable service to the community;
- gain knowledge and experience through the study and discussion of timely and important topics;
- discover new interests, develop new skills and learn about crucial issues in your community;
- make professional contacts and develop lasting friendships as you meet others in League who share your interests.
What do I get?
You automatically become a member of LWV Nebraska and LWV of the United States. You will receive their publications along with the monthly newsletter from the League of Women Voters of Greater Omaha. You will have the knowledge that you are adding your voice to a powerful force of members from all 50 states, Washington DC, the Virgin Islands, and Hong Kong.
How much time does it take?
It’s up to you! Many members choose to support the League only with their annual dues. Your membership alone gives us the political influence needed to build a voice for citizens and a force for change. We cover a broad spectrum of issues and concerns; you may choose to become involved in one or more of them by actively participating in a group study, or listening to a panel of experts at a meeting or just reading about them in one of our publications.