JOIN THE LEAGUE OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
LWVGO Membership Application Form
Join or renew your membership
Make a Payment Online
- Select your Membership Type:
- First-time members can select Introductory New Membership and will be charged $47 ($45 plus $2 PayPal processing fee).
- Existing members should select General Renewal and will be charged $62 ($60 plus $2 PayPal processing fee).
- Those wanting to join or renew as two or more members in a household should select Family Renewal and will be charged $92 ($90 plus $2 PayPal processing fee).
- Student members are free – do not to go to the PAY button For Student Membership – we ask that you only register for student membership here.
2.Select your membership to pay your fees using the PayPal subscribe button below. You may enter your credit card information or pay via PayPal
Pay by Check
Membership in the League of Women Voters, the most respected and effective grassroots organization in the country, is open to men and women of all ages. Our members make a visible difference by serving as community leaders using their experience to create positive, lasting change in our communities.
Why should I join?
Through participation in League projects, you will:
- contribute valuable service to the community;
- gain knowledge and experience through the study and discussion of timely and important topics;
- discover new interests, develop new skills and learn about crucial issues in your community;
- make professional contacts and develop lasting friendships as you meet others in League who share your interests.
What do I get?
You automatically become a member of LWV Nebraska and LWV of the United States. You will receive their publications along with the newsletter from the League of Women Voters of Greater Omaha called Bulletin which is usually published 12 times each year. You will have the knowledge that you are adding your voice to a powerful force of members from all 50 states, Washington DC, the Virgin Islands, and Hong Kong.
How much time does it take?
It’s up to you! Many members choose to support the League only with their annual dues. Your membership alone gives us the political influence needed to build a voice for citizens and a force for change. We cover a broad spectrum of issues and concerns; you may choose to become involved in one or more of them by actively participating in a group study, or listening to a panel of experts at a meeting or just reading about them in one of our publications.